MEET THE IAQ GAME-CHANGER
AirAdvice for Homes™ is a fully automated IAQ assessment platform. It is easy for residential HVAC contractors to use, and easy for homeowners to understand.
1. Plug in the Monitor
At the start of every service call, place the monitor in your customer’s home, and it automatically begins collecting IAQ data as you go about your routine tasks.
2. Check Your Email
After 30 minutes, our servers process the data from the monitor, generate the Flash Report, and email that report to you just a few minutes after testing concludes.
3. Share the Findings
The Model 5200 IAQ Monitor is a full-featured device for measuring dust/particles, chemical pollutants, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, temperature and relative humidity. The AirAdvice for Homes platform includes a monitor, software, and unlimited reporting.
- The monitor collects IAQ data continuously, stores it in 1-minute intervals, and sends that data to the AirAdvice for Homes servers via it’s built-in cellular modem.
- When not connected, the monitor can store data for up to 14 days.
- Optionally, it can be deployed with additional monitors to provide a complete picture of the home’s IAQ and comfort.
- The software on our servers processes the raw sensor data into meaningful information, identifies solutions in the event of IAQ problems, compiles the information into a report that homeowners can understand, and emails that report to you within 30 minutes of powering up the monitor.
- Best of all, it’s completely automated. All you do is plug in the monitor to start the process.
- Action-oriented reports tell you what was measured, why it was measured (why it is a concern), what was found, and, in the event of a health, safety or comfort concern, what product solutions are appropriate.
- For each IAQ parameter, the report highlights results in red/yellow/green to clearly indicate areas of concern. Yellow and red measurements are paired with recommendations.
- Best of all, you can run unlimited reports as an AirAdvice for Homes contractor.