INDOOR AIR QUALITY IS OUR PASSION
More than 90% of all homes have at least one indoor air quality problem. With AirAdvice, you can identify and solve problems that impact your customers’ health, comfort, and safety.
- Fully automated
- Easy-to-Read results in 30 minutes
- Tests for dust/particles, chemical pollutants, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, temperature, and relative humidity.
Calibrated, with ongoing sensor diagnostics to ensure accuracy
GET A SAMPLE REPORT
Indoor air quality can greatly exacerbate allergy and asthma symptoms as well as contribute to lung disease such as respiratory tract infections and even lung cancer.
If you or a family member suffer from allergies or asthma, or if you have infants or elderly persons living in the home, indoor air pollution is of even greater concern to you. Find an indoor air quality expert near you to get your home tested.
Homeowners: Make Your Home Safe, Healthy, Comfortable, and Efficient
- Do you know if the air your family breathes is unhealthy or unsafe?
- Are conditions (temp, humidity, stuffy air) sometimes uncomfortable?
- Does anyone in your home suffer from allergies, asthma, or COPD?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to any of these questions, AirAdvice experts can help. We provide a home diagnostic program to contractors that makes the invisible visible and shows you how to make your home as healthy, comfortable, and as safe as possible.