Training is the key to your success using the AirAdvice system and the AirAdvice™ Academy is where you can find it!
We have years of experience and feedback from successful contractors to develop training that works for you. We conduct a range of training options for managers and technicians that will enable you to build and maximize your program.
WHAT WE OFFER
WEEKLY LIVE WEBINARS
CUSTOMER SITE TRAINING
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR SUCCESS
Together we can make a difference. As you become more familiar with your monitor and IAQ concepts, you’ll continue to discover how the reports will help you develop effective solutions for your customers. That’s why we designed the AirAdvice™ Academy to be a complete support package for beginners and advanced users.
Join us and learn how the AirAdvice for Homes™ system can help you expand your business by opening new opportunities to better serve your customers.
- You’ll be more comfortable discussing IAQ and energy issues with your customers on every call
- You’ll become more proficient at identifying solutions to common IAQ and energy issues
- Find certification training for your Techs, sales team, and CSR’s
- Find tools to demonstrate new services you can offer to your customers
- Get lead generation training for your staff so you can turn every service call, PSA, and tune up visit into an opportunity
THE BENEFITS OF OUR TRAINING
Learn your own way! We understand that everyone learns in different ways. That’s why we invite you to learn from our leading IAQ experts when it’s convenient for you. We offer a variety of several training options including live webinars, coaching, and online videos. The AirAdvice™ Academy offers access to training videos on your own schedule, 24/7 from any internet-connected device. Prefer to talk to a human? Just join us online for one of our weekly online webinars.
Get your staff certified and get your business listed on our site. Customers that need you will look for you in the Find an Expert section of our website. When homeowners in your area search for an expert you will appear along with your contact info and a link to your company website. That’s a win-win!
Certification is available for technicians and managers.
AirAdvice™ Academy continues to add new training materials based on feedback from our customers. We also offer advanced tools to help you improve your skills and build your reputation as an IAQ professional. Simply log on through your IAQ Dashboard and access:
- Business materials that include questionnaires, worksheets, and web/online tools to help you organize your IAQ program.
- Professional quality marketing materials already created for you, including tactical advice on how to promote your business.
- Data-generated charts and graphs that you can download and use to educate yourself and your customers.
Browse our extensive library of in-depth tips, connect to the latest EPA news feeds, and link to other popular IAQ sites. Our resources listing offers a wealth of information that can provide you with the information you need to get the job done, quickly and professionally.
AirAdvice for Homes™ Customer Support
Get in-depth, personalized help from our Business Advisory Team. Sometimes you need fast answers to complex issues from trained professionals who understand your situation and know exactly how your AirAdvice for Homes™ system works. Customer support hours are:
Monday through Friday
6AM – 5PM Pacific Time
Email [email protected] or call 1-888-959-4686.
Voice messages and e-mails will be answered by the next business day.
Take charge of your own career. All of our training resources are included in the annual subscription at no extra charge and available to your company’s entire staff. Continuing education and NATE credits are available.