The AirAdvice for Homes™ Training Center offers a range of training options to support you as a member of the AirAdvice for Homes community. At AirAdvice for Homes, we know that your success is our success. We offer a complete support package to all contractors working in partnership with AirAdvice for Homes. No time to travel to a training class? AirAdvice for Homes invites you to learn from our leading IAQ experts, live, right at your desk, at a time convenient to you. Download the webcast files and view them at your leisure. Online sessions are conducted throughout North America.
Learn how the AirAdvice for Homes™ system can help you expand your business by opening new opportunities to better serve your customers. This introduction to the AirAdvice for Homes™ system will:
- Help you be more comfortable discussing IAQ and energy issues with your customers
- Show you how to become more proficient at identifying solutions to common IAQ and energy issues
- Certification training for your Techs, sales team, and CSR’s
- Demonstrate new services you can offer to your customers
- Lead generation training educates your staff to turn every service call, PSA, and tune up visit into an opportunity
When certified your business will be listed on our site under “Find an Expert” as a certified AirAdvice for Homes contractor. When homeowners in your area search for an expert you will appear along with your contact info and link to your company website.
Start by exploring the AirAdvice for Homes Intranet, available to all residential contractors. Simply log on to the Owner’s IAQ Dashboard and gain access to:
- Business materials that include questionnaires, worksheets, and web/online tools to help you organize your IAQ program.
- Professional quality marketing materials already created for you, including tactical advice on how to promote your business.
- Data-generated charts and graphs that you can download and use to educate yourself and your customers.
Receive latest news every month, delivered directly to your inbox. It is packed with articles that can boost your profits, teach you about emerging technologies, and help you make decisions about going green.
AirAdvice Customer Support
Get in-depth, personalized help from our Business Advisory Team. Sometimes you need fast answers to complex issues from trained professionals who understand your situation and know exactly how your AirAdvice for Homes™ system works. Customer support hours are Monday through Friday, 6AM – 5PM Pacific Time. Voice messages and e-mails will be answered by the next business day. Call 1-888-959-4686.
Browse our extensive library of in-depth tips, connect to the latest EPA news feeds, and link to other popular IAQ sites. Our resources listing offers a wealth of information that can provide you with the information you need to get the job done, quickly and professionally.
For more information, please call us at 1-888-959-4686