“A Contractor ran an air quality test in my home. What does that mean?”
First of all, congratulations! In short it means your contractor has taken an extra step to measure the air quality of your home to the benefit of your family’s health, comfort, and safety. Your contractor doesn’t test the air because it’s easy, they do it because it’s the right thing to do.
An AirAdvice assessment will:
- Detail any problems your home might have with heating/cooling, humidity, carbon dioxide levels, carbon monoxide
- Provide recommendations for making your home more comfortable and healthy
- Offer ideas that will help reduce your utility bills
- Give you peace of mind, knowing your home’s air is safe
To read more about IAQ issues in the home, click here for our article on potential air quality problems.
WHO WE ARE
We are an independent 3rd party who provides a simple, accurate testing platform to trained, licensed heating & air conditioning professionals who carry out the analysis. Since you may not know how the HVAC and other systems in your home impact indoor air quality (IAQ), these professionals can recommend solutions to any problems found. And if no problems are found, they can explain why that’s the case and leave you to enjoy your comfortable home.
- Do you know if the air your family breathes is unhealthy or unsafe?
- Are conditions (temp, humidity, stuffy air) sometimes uncomfortable?
- Does anyone in your home suffer from allergies or asthma?
- Are you too warm or cold at times?
- Are bedrooms not comfortable enough for sleeping?
- Do you find your home humid in the summer or dry in the winter?
- Does your home generally feel cool and clammy?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to any of these questions, AirAdvice can help. We provide a home diagnostic program that makes the invisible visible and shows you how to make your home as healthy, comfortable, and as safe as possible.
Take the first step and find an AirAdvice contractor today to schedule your indoor air quality test.