AirAdvice for Homes™ is a fully automated IAQ assessment platform. It is easy for residential HVAC contractors to use, and easy for homeowners to understand. It’s as easy as 1-2-3:
- Place a monitor in your customer’s home at the beginning of every call. The monitor automatically begins collecting IAQ data.
- After 30 minutes, the monitor transmits that data to our servers which process the data, generate a report, and email that report to you within minutes.
- Share the AirAdvice for Homes report with the homeowner. The report visually demonstrates the problems in the home, and suggests appropriate equipment solutions.
The AirAdvice for Homes platform includes a monitor, software, and unlimited reporting.
The Monitor: The Model 5200 IAQ Monitor is a full-featured device for measuring dust/particles, chemical pollutants, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, temperature and relative humidity.
- The monitor collects IAQ data continuously, stores it in 1-minute intervals, and sends that data to the AirAdvice for Homes servers via it’s built-in cellular modem.
- When not connected, the monitor can store data for up to 14 days.
- Optionally, it can be deployed with additional monitors to provide a complete picture of the home’s IAQ and comfort.
- The software on our servers processes the raw sensor data into meaningful information, identifies solutions in the event of IAQ problems, compiles the information into a report that homeowners can understand, and emails that report to you within 30 minutes of powering up the monitor.
- Best of all, it’s completely automated. All you do is plug in the monitor to start the process.
- Action-oriented reports tell you what was measured, why it was measured (why it is a concern), what was found, and, in the event of a health, safety or comfort concern, what product solutions are appropriate.
- For each IAQ parameter, the report highlights results in red/yellow/green to clearly indicate areas of concern. Yellow and red measurements are paired with recommendations
- Best of all, you can run unlimited reports as an AirAdvice for Homes contractor.
- Get a sample report